The Big Picture
Delhi Elections
What
to say and where to start about the results? Rather saying it as a AAP victory
it is better to say a huge blow to BJP where Congress cannot be seen through a
microscopic eye.
The elections
I always envisaged. “There should be a day where no opposition sits in an
assembly or parliament.” Though it is not
exactly as I dreamt but a mere proximity to my dream. Say It is more than a
dream –a reality.
In its
initial victor I thought it was just anti-incumbency in people against Congress
and “Anna” movement that lead semi victory to AAP. But I was wrong. I was also
wrong about the other assumption or belief which was more popularized as “MODI
MANIA”. So as many. What had changed from past Delhi elections and todays? Why BJP
fell to a very low digit?
Here,
where I realized that “right from the inception of Lok Sabha election to pre Delhi
elections there is nothing that worked as MODI mania. It is the weakness or
lost hope in them (opponents) by people which made BJP’s unanimous victory.” All
were blinded by media fell into the illusion it created. To my astonishment,
what I thought 2 days back after analyzing pollster results are published in “THE HINDU” dated 9/12/15 in page 8 under
the article “Voters need a good enemy”
written by “Dipankar Gupta” better
than me in better English and fashionable way. The final theme was same.
“It is neither the
parties manifesto nor his/her charisma that works in election. The only factor
that works is how strong the opponent is in hearts and mind of voters is”
No comments:
Post a Comment