Bad morning...
Bad morning and sad mourning...
I was on bed just woke and rubbing my eyes for clear vision, but our ears don't need that. My mother switched channel to news from bhakti tv. What do you expect when you switched to news, at least start with good news today and the first news I heard is " woman got raped by some street thugs" It is not new to listen right? We got used to it. If u switch on TV in afternoon when u r having lunch u will be hearing same news but another women. It doesn't stop there, another women, another place and same news will be rolling when u r having dinner. Everyone got accustomed to it. So I conclude with one line "Bad morning"
Bad morning and sad mourning...
I was on bed just woke and rubbing my eyes for clear vision, but our ears don't need that. My mother switched channel to news from bhakti tv. What do you expect when you switched to news, at least start with good news today and the first news I heard is " woman got raped by some street thugs" It is not new to listen right? We got used to it. If u switch on TV in afternoon when u r having lunch u will be hearing same news but another women. It doesn't stop there, another women, another place and same news will be rolling when u r having dinner. Everyone got accustomed to it. So I conclude with one line "Bad morning"
No comments:
Post a Comment